Thursday, April 17, 2008

Email Congressman Joseph Knollenberg

For those of you that are inclined to write to Congressman Joseph Knollenberg who is the only politician I have seen speak out against President Carter laying a wreath at the burial place of Yasser Arafat and meeting with Hamas. It will never cease to amaze me how short the minds of the people truly are. I'm only 48 and I remember what a terrorist Yasser Arafat was. Remember the Olympic Games in Munich, Germany in 1972,

Remember the hijacking of the Acille Loro on October 7, 1985 and the terrorist shot 69 year old Leon Klinhoffer and throwing him into the sea along with his wheelchair. He was a man, on a cruise, celebrating his anniversary with his beloved wife.

There were also airplane hijackings! Just do some research and you too will learn how venomous Hamas truly is.

All the acts supported by terrorist groups supported by Yasser Arafat!

I can't believe more of the media are not coming down hard on Jimmy Carter. Congressman Joseph Knollenberg is trying to pass some sort of bill to STOP federal funding of the Carter Library.

I know we are all busy, but I'm going to give you a link to http://www.knollenberg.house.gov/Contact/ and let him know what you think. Just click on Congressman Knollenberg in the body of this blog and it will take you directly to: EMAIL JOE.

No comments: