Friday, July 3, 2009

Gov. Sarah Palin I am proud of you!



I don't know what you have up your sleeve, but please know that I'm looking forward to any future announcements you make! Status Quo isn't your cup of tea and you are a woman of tremendous courage! You and your family are in my prayers, thank you for inspiring me. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, keep the faith! Can you lead us from this sea of stupidity? VN8

PS Thank God for relieving us of a never ending barrage of Michael Jackson *News Alerts*!

PSS Lt. Gov. of Alaska Sean Parnell, "Sarah Palin is a real person, with real dreams for real people! Ditto!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree.

Happy Fourth.

Anonymous said...

I agree,as well. For she did the it for her state,and I am sure some personal reasons as well.

She is a patriot and a true American.

See ya at the Tea Party in Atlanta today. Last nights Cobb Tea Party was a blast,some 7000 folks showed up.

Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day!!

Sarah has spun the liberals up yet again. We'll watch an increasingly irrelevant liberal media try to discredit her. The groundswell is about to begin!

Unknown said...

I've followed political news since Ford/Carter in '76 and no politician has been the subject of so much hatred, vitriol, and cognitive dissonance from the left as Sarah Palin. We thought they hated W but that was mere child's play. They really, really hate Palin. Which, of course, means she's pushing the right buttons!