Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Join the REVOLUTION!



Just an FYI, MSM is now starting the rumor mill that the "Tea Party" movement is being subsidized by someone or some group that has something against the current administration. Nothing could be further from the truth! (Sounds like liberals are scared that they may have awakened a sleeping Giant.) This has been a grassroots effort by Americans who think we have been "TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY"! Join the revolution, join the Tea Party Patriots while we still have a chance to save this great Nation! The Nation that our founding Fathers established so that you and I could experience, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, to experience representation for our taxation, to experience freedom of Religion and be personally responsible.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You gotta have someone take your photo at the event!

Unknown said...

A Bama hat would be better but might start a fight in Atlanta.

VoteNovember2008 said...

OMG, I'll do that and more! I absolutely can't wait. I'm so glad I found some people to carpool with. I'm charging up the digital camera and the video camera. This is going to be good! Are you going to a Tea Party tomorrow! This is just the beginning . . . VN8

Anonymous said...

VN8,nice hate. Me,got the wife to draw me up a poster,got the Gadsden flag,and ready to go.