Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pretty soon there won't be any room under the bus!



My grandmother always said, you are known by the company that you keep. "Obama has described Ayers, who was a member of the radical group the Weather Underground, as a guy who lives in his neighborhood — and the campaign has said they are on “friendly terms."

Either way you look at it, it's starting to get smelly. Barack can claim that he wasn't born until after any of the Weather Underground events took place and he doesn't know any better. That in and of itself scares me. On the other hand he claims that he was just friends with a member of the Weather Underground and he didn't realize what the man stood for. So which is it Barack, did you or didn't you know that this man is a terrorist? The question isn't any more complicated than that!

"Finally, there is a question of shared values; setting aside Ayers' bomb-tossing proclivities of the 70's, he has a very hard left approach to education; for example, he explained to Hugo Chavez and a Venezuelan audience that public education was a way to promote the revolution [and lots more here from Ed Lasky]. How much of this did Obama know then? Or is this just another situation, as with Jeremiah Wright, where Obama simply didn't know anything about the fellow with whom he was associating?"

My grandmother also said, you lay with dogs and you get fleas. If Barack Hussein Obama thinks the American people are stupid enough to believe that he was so young he didn't know who Bill Ayers was or that he served on committees as an adult with him and didn't know what his philosophies were, then he is sadly mistaken. If Bill Ayers is trying to start a revolution I suggest that Barack Obama needs to throw him under the already crowded belly of that BlueBird bus.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you. I don't care if Obama was born yesterday. To say you're friends with a neighbor who is an unrepentant terrorist is like saying you're friends with the unrepentant child molester down the street. It simply calls into question your judgment. Or it should.
But what really tweaks me is the fact that Ayers is getting some favorable press. If he had bombed an abortion clinic I doubt he would be enjoying the attention of a presumptive nominee and favorable write-ups. And another thing: I am not attempting to be a smart butt here when I say Ayers' record is a resume enhancer with a big chunk of the Democratic Party supporters. He would fit right in with many of those posting in the fever swamps of some of the prominent lefty sites. Over an out!

VoteNovember2008 said...

Lee, case and point well taken! bill Ayers is a communist and he's trying to force Social Justice Teaching down the throats of all children in "public" schools. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it more than likely is a duck. Bill Ayers wants to revolutionize the world with his radical thinking and his plan is to use Barack Obama as a tool. Either Barack is too naive to realize it or he knows what the score is and he thinks we don't get it!

Jim said...

This is the same kind of hate filled smear tactic that the right wing used against John McCain in 2000. Newt Gingrich got it right when he said these attacks won't work this time around. The public will simply say and vote "anybody but the Republican."

You might want to take a look at the post I put up of Newt's plea to Republicans. I think he was talking to people like you.

Here is part of what he said:

Americans now believe that Democrats can handle the deficit better (52 to 31), taxes better (48 to 40) and even terrorism better (44 to 37).

This is a catastrophic collapse of trust in Republicans built up over three generations on the deficit, two generations on taxes, and two generations on national security.

VoteNovember2008 said...

Jim, I thoroughly enjoy our political debates but will you do me a favor? Try to refrain from using phrases such as "people like you." I don't know, it has a certain derogatory tone to it.

Now on the Newt Gingrich front, I read your blog and to be honest was in political overload last night. I'm taking a few days off. I personally am starting to question some of my fondness for Newt as of late. Not sure what is going on in his head, but you know sometimes as we age, we start slipping, that might be his problem.

As for the hate filled smear tactics, would you have preferred that I said, "Mr. Bill Ayers, what a nice neighbor that he has been, but it has come to the attention of some in the neighborhood that he might just like to make bombs in his basement. Now this is simply a rumor and we must not cast a shadow of doubt upon his character because he is a distinguished Professor of Education."

Now I don't know about you but I'm a little bit sheepish about a wolf in sheeps clothing!

I believe in calling the pot black if the pot is black. If he's a terrorist who bombed the pentagon and he has reformed I say show some remorse. That might go a long way with anyone considering voting for Barack.

Don't lose your sense of humor and we can all continue to play nice. I know you have a strong dislike for Rush and I'm assuming his Operation Chaos has gotten under your skin, but alls fair in love and war. Until the voting laws are changed, it's going to be inevitable.

Case and point, it's actually the reason we rid the fourth Congressional District of Cynthia McKinney! As for that matter, amen! She fits right in with the Bill Ayers group. She is also a militant!

Jim said...

Well just who do you think Newt was talking to? He certainly wasn't talking to Democrats. He was talking to Republicans and particularly people who are using the anti-Obama, Rev. Wright, William Ayers argument. Would that not describe "people like you"? If not, I stand corrected.

I don't mind you posting this stuff. You post it for people "like me" to read and react to and that is what I did. If you prefer nice little sweet comments, I'll try to do better but I really don't think that is what you expected or wanted is it?

VoteNovember2008 said...

I'm just trying to live in the politically correct world that democrats like you have designed and if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander. I think you know what I'm talking about. No harm, no foul. See how that sounds? LOL

Unknown said...

Man, I'm glad I found y'all. This is fun! And as Jim pointed out before, it's free!

Jim said...

Lee this is good entertainment isn't it? LOL ...and we're just getting warmed up! LOL